Gema: Theme for Photoblogger
Published on Wednesday, November 08, 2017,04:58:17 in blog
Gema is an elegant, distraction-free canvas for showcasing photography. It helps you share moment, tell story and do sell in a way that’s engaging. Gema also features bold imagery, minimal design and perfectly calibrated white space to reduce common distraction, allowing visitor focus on your content. Gema is entirely responsive, which means your content will scale to fit any screen size, from desktops down to mobile phones. Gema is also based on the new v3 framework with show/hide widget capability, and new comment form UI. By purchasing you will get free access to our custom widget (Instagram, Social media, Flickr), truly widget, easy to set up, no code, no headache.
- This template works on the Blogger/Blogspot platform only
- Source files used to create the theme are included in the file you’ve downloaded as well as the detailed instruction to get the theme up and running in no time.
- Responsive design
- Built-in buy button. Ideal to showcase products sold at Etsy, Amazon, etc
- Easy to change color, font, etc via the Theme Designer
- Retina ready
- Extensive documentation
- After sales support
- Clean, well organized layout
- Show/hide widget capabilty
- New comment form UI
- Overlay sidebar
- Easy to use and customize
- Built-in Custom share button
- Tweetable blockquote
- Custom widgets: Instagram, Flickr & Social media
☞ How to purchase:
- You purchase the template
- After payment is confirmed , you can download the file directly by navigating to your Dashboard
- Unzip the download
- Upload and setup the *xml template
Leave your Comment
You May Also Like
Persona - Life Style & Personal Bl...
Polar - Minimal Blog and Magazine ...
Pacific: Big Bold Photo-Based Them...
Material 1.1 - Responsive Portfoli...